Thursday 5 December 2013

PHILIPS

Dutch electronics giant...hey, these guys invented the compact cassette!

FE-I 90 (Type I)
An 80s Philips cassette #1
These are pretty bog standard so don't expect to much from them!

FE-I 60 (Type I)
An 80s Philips cassette #2
Made by the people that started it all!

CD 60 (Type I)
Another CD tape!
Normal, John Doe cassette tape for the masses!

FS 60 (Type I)
Another Ferric tape from 1990!
Bog standard cassette!

C-90 (Type I)
A 70s classic!
You can't go wrong with tape like this!

C-90 (Type I)
Another 70s classic!
This one boasts 'Standard Quality' and 'Floating Foil Security'
even the techno jargon was spun in the mid 70s!

Chromium Dioxide 60 (Type II)
Late 70s CrO2!
This an unusual tape in that it does not say 60 on the label itself
only on the matching silver J-Card. There is also very little room
on the label to write. It also says 'High Fidelity International' which
sounds like some club or band! I like the red border on the label too
which make this a very stylish tape indeed. 

EQ-1 60 (Type I)
Stardard fare from Philips!
Philips invented the compact cassette but churned out lots of shoddy cheapies!

FS 60 (Type I)
More Stardard fare from Philips!
Generic boring old type one that you always find in the early 90s!








No comments:

Post a Comment