Thursday 12 December 2013

MICROCASSETTE

MICROCASSETTE
When I first saw these little tapes as a kid I was fascinated.
I had a stereo Olympus recorder back in the 80s and it was a great
way to record stuff on the fly. These were mainly used in dictaphones
for recording speech but I went wild with them recording all kinds
of stuff. I must say the stereo recorder was great but it packed up
from over use. Nowadays you can record digitally on your 
phone, but that's not much fun is it? Roll 'em!


A Sony tape in a Sanyo recorder.

MC 30

Sony MC-30

Sony MC-30

Sanyo MC-60

Sanyo MC-30

Sanyo MC-30

Sanyo MC-60

Maxell MC-60 UR

TRC MC-60

Sony MC-60

Sony MC-90

Sanyo MC-60

TDK MC-60

Sanyo MC-30

Panasonic RT-60MC

Panasonic MC-90

Panasonic MC-60

Panasonic Head Cleaner

Panasonic MC-90 4 Pack in handy box!

Panasonic MC-90 Box Set!

Panasonic MC-60 Box Set with Head Cleaner!

Panasonic in the bag!

Sony MC-90 three pack!








No comments:

Post a Comment