Wednesday 4 December 2013

AGFA

The German chemical giants cassettes!

C-DX II S (Type II)
Great Chrome from 1987-89!
This is a good sounding tape. I don't see too many of these around.

Ferrocolor HD (Type I)
A mid 80s Ferric with 6 mins extra!
This has HD on it, that means another thing all together today!

As above but wrapped up!

HR 90 (Type I)
Another Agfa Normal from 1990!
This tape offers a High Precision Mechanism!

 C90 (Type I)
From the mid 70s when tapes were simply called C90!
These are the tapes you find in attics, antique stores and old folks
houses with Bert Kamfert recordings on them! These were called 'Super Color'
or LNS I'm not too sure! Yellow is nice, and there was more colours!

LNX 60 (Type I)
A mid 80s Classic Agfa Ferric
This is an old workhorse with tough construction
and good German engineering!

F-DX I S (Type I)
Super Ferro from 1987-89!
Another high quality ferro from Agfa. I was stunned by the high frequency
that this tape offered. I had to double check to see if it was Type II it was so good.

F-DX I  (Type I)
Ferro from 1987-89!
These tapes are pretty good, the shells are tough and now sought after
for their high quality by collectors.

LNX 60 (Type I)
A good old workhorse from the mid 80s
Boring to look and but long lasting quality.

Ferrocolor 90+6 (Type I)
A vintage cassette with a 6 min bonus! 
This is pretty tatty and feels disposable!











No comments:

Post a Comment